As a reminder with school starting there will be an increase of traffic. We want to make sure that the general public as well as our crews and equipment operators are prepared. There maybe kids running around, school buses in your neighborhood and flustered parents getting their kids to school, so please keep the following tips in mind:
- Stay off your phone!
- At your traffic signals, take an extra look.
- Be patient.
- Slow down.
- Everyone has to get somewhere, so be respectful.
- School buses stop at railroads, give them space.
- Give yourself adequate time to get where you need to be.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Wear your seat belt.
Everyone has a family to go home to so please take these precautions seriously so you can make it home too.